Posted on: September 19, 2023
Growing Construction Company / Upward Mobility / Excellent
Benefits !This Jobot Job is hosted by: Lindsay FitzpatrickAre you a
fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $75,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit about us:Our
client, a growing global manufacturing firm, is seeking a Project
Accountant to join its growing team!Why join us?*Competitive
Compensation + Bonus*Comprehensive Benefits*Hybrid Work Schedule
*Equal Employer OpportunityJob DetailsResponsibilities:
- Manage all project accounting operations including billing,
A/R, A/P, GL, cost accounting, inventory accounting, and revenue
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports or as needed.
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to
comply with legislation and established best practices.
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget and financial
- Conduct month end close, journal entries, without
- Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in
financial position/budget variance analyses.
- Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to
- Confer with receivables staff regarding unpaid contract
- Report on project profitability to management as well as
project budget information to the operations team.
- Respond to requests for more detail from clients.
- Collaborate with the operations team to ensure company goals
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a project accounting or a
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles,
practices, standards, laws, and regulations.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of general ledger functions and the
month-end/year-end close process.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration
- Strong skills in project management and team work.
- Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create
and present detailed reports.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage well
through ambiguity and complexity.
- Ability to execute and follow-through to completion and
documentation.Join the team and experience the thrill of being part
of a high-growth, innovative company. We offer a competitive
compensation package and a business culture which rewards
performance. If you are a self-starter, have a high level of
integrity and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career
opportunity, we'd love to hear from you.Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Hoover , Project Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Bessemer, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!