Home Health RN Clinical Manager 10K Sign On Bonus at Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: September 12, 2023
The RN Clinical Manager Home Health works under the direction and
guidance of the Branch Administrator to provide supervision of all
clinical staff working with high medical acuity clients and/or
clients receiving extended non-licensed support services. This
leader is responsible to provide staff orientation and ensure
competence as a Preceptor and or ensure RN Case Manager/Preceptor
resources are in place. Ensures that services are delivered
according to licensing guidelines, professional medical standards
and agency policies and procedures.
*** $10,000 Sign On Bonus and 10% annual bonus incentive plan
* Management experience is not required *
* This position is in office doing clinical workflow, field work as
Essential Job Functions:
- Plans, develops, and manages the clinical programs, services,
activities, and employees of the agency consistent with company
policy and regional management directives.
- Assists with the oversight of the agencys growth related to
- Serves as the clinical expert and assists with the operational
and financial management of the agency.
- Investigate and take appropriate actions on client/consumer
- Participate in the recruiting, hiring, and identifying the
training needs of clinical staff
- Evaluates programs and services regularly to identify
opportunities for improvement.
- Conducts regular client home visits to ensure quality of care
and performs home visits as needed.
- Ensures client compliance with federal/state regulations
through policy and procedure administration to staff.
- Supervises all clinical staff (RN/LPN/CNA) and perform annual
employee evaluations for all clinical staff.
- Responsible for overseeing case management to ensure services
that are financially sound.
- Manage caseload as needed for client coverage
Aveanna Healthcare Offers:
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- Registered Nurse licensure in the state of practice.
- Obtain and maintain active CPR per agency policy.
- Associates degree required
- 3+ years RN experience in a healthcare setting (home health or
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience and a basic understanding
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees
must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant
jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject
to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as
Keywords: Confidential, Hoover , Home Health RN Clinical Manager 10K Sign On Bonus at Aveanna Healthcare, Executive , Bessemer, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!